Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Banana Muffin Addiction

Here is my plan. Just go with it okay. I have 3 bananas left from my bunch the parents brought down for me from the farms North of here. I am so excited because they are almost perfect for making Banana Muffins, I am so excited!!! I want to make them tonight but I am half way through making my previous fritter recipe for staff lunch tomorrow. Here is the recipe I use I got it from one of my aunties. If I don't get it done tonight it will have to be tomorrow.

Banana Muffins

Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
-1 cup of milk
-1 egg
-2 tbsp butter
-1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2-3 bananas mashed

Method:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees, prepare muffin tray.
2. Combine milk, egg, butter, vanilla and bananas blend in a metal bowel.
3. Add flour and sugar and mix well.
4. Put mixture into muffin tray
5. Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden
6. Serve warm with butter or eat cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment